Coaching and seminars that help foreign-born professionals communicate effectively with American supervisors, co-workers, and customers.
My name is Alan Headbloom, and for over 30 years I’ve been helping foreign-born professionals communicate with increased comfort and accuracy when the stakes are high.
- Physicians who need to listen to their patients, explain treatments, talk with patient family members, and have rapport with clinic staff.
- Educators who interact with American students in classroom discussions and office hours, with fellow faculty on issues of curriculum and research, and with staff on the nitty-gritty of working within the academic institution.
- Quality assurance engineers who are required to interface between customers and problem-solving teams, make presentations, and write reports.
- American HR staff who work to recruit and retain high-level employees but have little experience working with candidates from overseas.
- American supervisors and employees who have ongoing professional contact with international staff members.
Email: Alan (at) Headbloom.com
- “The world in which you were born is just one model of reality. Other cultures are not failed attempts at being you; they are unique manifestations of the human spirit.” —Wade Davis, American anthropologist